Hunger Free KY Day 2020
Anti-hunger advocates from across the state met at the Capitol on January 15, 2020 to
- share knowledge with policymakers.
- provide a voice for struggling Kentuckians.
- show support for increasing resources to fight hunger in Kentucky.
Highlights of the day:
- 140 anti-hunger advocates from across Kentucky came together to be a voice for our struggling neighbors.
- Food bank representatives gave the opening prayer in the House and Senate Chambers.
- Resolutions recognizing “Hunger Free Kentucky Day” were adopted in the Kentucky House and Senate.
- January 2020 was declared “Hunger Free Kentucky Month” by Governor Andy Beshear.
Thank you for making Hunger Free Kentucky Day 2020 a success!