The KY Legal Food Frenzy is a collaborative effort between the Office of KY Attorney General Andy Beshear, the Office of KY Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, the Kentucky Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and Feeding Kentucky. Law firms, legal offices and law schools across the state engage in a friendly competition to raise funds for hunger relief.
In 2019, over 1,800 attorneys raised the equivalent of over 400,000 meals for our neighbors at risk of hunger!
- Grand Prize Winner: Frost Brown Todd, LLC: 42,315 pounds; Louisville and Lexington
- Large Firm: Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC: 326 pounds per attorney (35,550 pounds total); Louisville and Lexington
- Medium Firm: Schiller Barnes Maloney, PLLC: 822 pounds per attorney (13,150 pounds total); Louisville
- Small Firm: Sheffer Law Firm: 2,513 pounds per attorney (10,050 pounds total); Louisville
- Solo Firm: Hicks and Funfsinn, PLLC: 4,233 pounds per attorney; Lexington
- Government and Public Service: Jefferson County Commonwealth’s Attorney Office: 40,076 pounds; Louisville
- Law School: University of Kentucky College of Law: 8,000 pounds; Lexington
- Corporate: GE Appliances: 14,750 pounds; Louisville
- State Bar Association District Winner: Second District: 2,167 pounds per attorney (27,200 pounds total)